Shecolat La Coco

Straightly Bengkok

Friday, August 20, 2010



I'm home sick, and I don't mean I miss home.
Need to get out of here and do something.
FML






Posted by Shecolat La Coco at 5:13 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: At the end of the rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
hit counter

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (10)
    • ▼  August (7)
      • Until We Bleed by Lykke Li
      • I'm home sick, and I don't mean I miss home.Need t...
      • Ok this is making me nuts,angry and and IDK things...
      • Well the dogs were barking at a new moonWhistling ...
      • Selamat Berpuasa To All My Sayang's
      • Eminem Love The Way You Lie lyrics
      • Today was awesome in it's own way. Woke up su...
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.